Simple favourite pasta recipe.
Bacon and Mushroom Pasta
A lovely recipes that is ideal for mid week quick meal after work. The colour, aroma and flavour of this dish makes it worth waiting for.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to Collection
Servings: 4 people
- Cook the Pasta according to the instructions on the pack, drain and keep aside.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and sauté the bacon bits, onion and mushrooms until soft.
- Add the Cream of Chicken Soup and Cheddar Cheese – simmer and stir until the Cheese has completely melted.
- Add the Fresh Cream and Black Pepper to the Bacon mixture and simmer until heated through.
- Combine the Bacon mixture with the cooked Pasta – mix gently.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve immediately, garnished with Parsley.
Calories: 908kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 53g | Fat: 55g | Saturated Fat: 28g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 136mg | Sodium: 2838mg | Potassium: 375mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g