Chicken Soup with Matzos
A lovely Jewish recipe that only has 5 ingredients.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 6 people
- Add the matzos to the chicken stock and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove the stock from the heat. In a small bowl mix the egg yolks and the cinnamon.
- Add about 1 cup (250 ml) of the soup to the egg mixture a little at a time, stirring constantly.
- Pour the egg mixture into the soup, stirring until slightly thickened.
Calories: 51kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 140mg | Sodium: 592mg | Potassium: 15mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 0.1g