Chicken Soup with Matzos
A lovely Jewish recipe that only has 5 ingredients.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 6 people
- Add the matzos to the chicken stock and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove the stock from the heat. In a small bowl mix the egg yolks and the cinnamon.
- Add about 1 cup (250 ml) of the soup to the egg mixture a little at a time, stirring constantly.
- Pour the egg mixture into the soup, stirring until slightly thickened.
Sodium: 592mg | Sugar: 0.1g | Fiber: 0.2g | Potassium: 15mg | Cholesterol: 140mg | Calories: 51kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 3g | Protein: 4g | Carbohydrates: 1g