Crab and Chilli on Angel Pasta
Lovely healthy slimming recipe that is surprisingly filling but good for you.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- 100 ml fish bouillion
- 1 red chilli seeded and finely chopped
- 1 Clove garlic peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 whole unwaxed lemon zest only
- 450 g dried angel hair pasta
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 315 g freshly cooked white crab meat
- 4 tbsp freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Lemon wedges to flavour
- Put the bouillion, red chilli, garlic, and lemon zest into a small pan, place over a gentle heat and bring to a boil. Cook for a few minutes.
- Remove from the heat and put to one side.
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Drain well and put to one side.
- Put the chilli and lemon mixture into the pasta saucepan and add the lemon juice and seasoning.
- Heat until sizzling, add the pasta and crab meat, and toss gently over a medium heat to warm the crab through.
- Add the parsley, season well and garnish with lemon wedges
Calories: 490kcal | Carbohydrates: 101g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1689mg | Potassium: 244mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g