Fried Chicken Drumsticks
Beats KFC everytime and cheaper.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Boil the chicken legs in a pot of water for 10 minutes or until meat is cooked (not red).
- In a large saucepan, heat vegetable oil on medium heat.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, cayenne pepper, paprika, and salt.
- Beaten the eggs in a separate shallow bowl.
- Take a chicken leg and cover it with the flour mixture.
- Place the chicken leg in eggs and cover it in egg.
- Place the chicken leg back into the flour mixture and cover it again with flour.
- Once oil is hot and ready for frying, place chicken leg into the oil for frying.
- Repeat the coating process for every leg and fry a couple at a time to avoid collision
- Once legs are fried to a golden brown, remove from oil and place on a double-folded paper towel on a plate.
- Allow plenty of time to cool before serving
- Serve with chips and dips for a guilty lovely meal.
Calories: 2128kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 218g | Saturated Fat: 28g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 107g | Monounsaturated Fat: 74g | Sodium: 478mg | Potassium: 108mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 0.1g