Honey Mustard Roast Turkey Crown
A slightly different version but ever so tastyPrint Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to Collection
Servings: 6 people
- Preheat the oven to 170 C / Gas 3.
- Place the turkey crown in a roasting tin.
- In a small bowl, mix well the honey, mustard, rosemary and butter.
- Spoon over turkey making sure all of the crown in coated.
- Roast, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 1-3/4 to 2-1/2 hours
- Baste every 20 - 30 minutes.
- Once thoroughly cooked, transfer to a warm plate, cover with foil and a towel and leave to relax for upto 2 hours.
Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Sodium: 87mg | Potassium: 50mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g