Linguine with Bacon and Scallops
A remarkably simple seafood pasta dish that is popular, tasty, simple and filling. A perfect dish for kids, family and friends.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to Collection
Servings: 4 people
- Fry the bacon in a large skillet until crisp.
- Drain on paper towels and cut into 1-inch (2 cm) pieces.
- Discard the bacon fat and heat the olive oil in the same skillet over moderate heat.
- Sauté the onion until tender but not brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add the bell pepper, garlic, and red pepper flakes and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes.
- Add the scallops and bacon and cook over high heat until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes - do not over cook the scallops.
- Toss the cooked pasta with the scallop mixture.
- Serve immediately.
Fast, easy and so tasty. What every kitchen cook should have in their pantry.
Calories: 487kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 679mg | Potassium: 348mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g