Pineapple and Black Bean Salsa - Salsa de Piña y Frijoles Negros
A colourful salsa full of flavour and colour.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 1 Litre
- 1 cup pineapple chopped, 250 ml, fresh or canned
- 1 cup black beans rinsed and drained, 250 ml
- 1/2 cup lime juice 60 ml
- 1/2 cup cilantro 60 ml, Chopped
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetcorn kernals
- 1 large red bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 large jalapeño seeded and finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a serving bowl.
- Toss thoroughly to combine.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate for 2 hours and serve chilled.
Calories: 489kcal | Carbohydrates: 101g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 0.3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Sodium: 790mg | Potassium: 1064mg | Fiber: 19g | Sugar: 47g