Potato and Pancetta Frittata - Frittata con le Patate e Pancetta
The omelette with potatoes, bacon and onions is not the usual potato omelette , it is a combination of flavors and aromas that are difficult to avoid.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a skillet over moderate heat and sauté the onions until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Add the pancetta and continue cooking until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Add the eggs and potatoes and continue cooking over moderate heat until the eggs have set on the bottom and only the top is runny.
- Place under a preheated broiler and cook until the top is set and lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve warm, chilled, or at room temperature.
Calories: 396kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 348mg | Sodium: 808mg | Potassium: 379mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g