Sausage and Apple Casserole
The freshness of the apples takes this sausage casserole to a new level.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Heat the bread cubes in a warm oven until dried, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brown the sausage in a skillet over moderate heat.
- Add the onion and bell pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the bread cubes and remaining ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer to a greased baking dish and bake in a preheated 350F (180C) oven until the top is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
Calories: 1547kcal | Carbohydrates: 247g | Protein: 53g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 3795mg | Potassium: 822mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 25g