Spicy Burger Recipes
Upgrade your burger to a spicy chillies burger. These give your burgers a kick and make them memorable.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mince, garlic, tomato ketchup, mustard, egg, chilli and onion.
- Continue until all of the ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Add the spring onions and basil to the mixture and divide into four evenly sized patties.
- Heat a little olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan and fry the burgers.
- Turn them once only, cooking for about 5–6 minutes on each side.
- Serve with burger buns, a slice of melted cheese and salad.
Sodium: 43mg | Sugar: 0.4g | Fiber: 0.1g | Potassium: 25mg | Cholesterol: 53mg | Calories: 217kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.4g | Fat: 12g | Protein: 25g | Carbohydrates: 1g