A useful recipe to use up leftover turkey. The Enchiladas and sauce will have people licking their plates.
A neat little way of using left over turkey and chicken instead of the usual boring sandwich.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
- To make the sauce heat the olive oil in saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and sauté for 4-5 minutes, until softened.
- Add the passata, oregano and black pepper.
- Cover , reduce the heat and leave to simmer for ten minutes.
- Meanwhile for the turkey, heat the olive oil in a separate pan over a medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, red pepper and courgette.
- Sauté for five minutes then add the turkey mince.
- Cook for around 5-7 minutes, or until the turkey mince is browned and cooked through.
- Add half of the cheese to the turkey mixture and continue to cook until the cheese has melted.
- Divide the turkey mixture between four tortillas and roll up into parcels.
- Place into an ovenproof dish, spoon over sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Place into the preheated oven to bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden.
Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 164mg | Potassium: 171mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g