Everything is better when marinated in a Teriyaki marinade. This Teriyaki Chicken recipe is so simple to produce. The marinade and the chicken becomes so infused with flavour, this will become a firm family favourite. This is superb is rolls, sandwiches, picnics, on a bed of rice and or noodles not to mention on a bbq the list goes on and on. Also, the marinade can be used on so many meats, beef, pork, lamb, ribs, steaks etc.
Share: Do you have any recipes to share. If you do let us know by clicking here and we will share it with the world.
- To make the marinade, mix the soy sauce, sake or dry sherry, mustard, ginger and garlic together.
- Place chicken or turkey in a sealable plastic bag, pour marinade in bag and marinate for at least 10 minutes at room temperature, turning bag occasionally. The longer the meat has to marinade, the better the taste.
- Drain poultry, reserving marinade.
- Place meat on the unheated rack of a broiler pan and broil 4 inches from heat for 4 minutes.
- Brush with marinade, then turn over and broil 3 minutes more.
- Brush with marinade and sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Continue broiling for 1 to 2 minutes more or until poultry is tender and no longer pink.