Homemade Fresh Pasta has been a staple of Italian cuisine for nearly a thousand years but most people have only tried the pre-packed shop brought version. Making your own pasta is so easy and nothing goes to waste. I brought a cheap pasta machine that means its ready within 10 minutes. Even my grandchildren have taken an interest in cooking. They now make Lasagna sheets, ravioli cases, tagliatelle and more. Also, you know exactly what goes into the pasta with no additives used by certain shop brought packs.
Share: Do you have a recipe to share. Then give it to us and we will tell the world.
Homemade Fresh Pasta
- Make a well/volcano shape with the flour. Beat eggs and add to centre.
- Slowly add flour to the eggs.
- When all together, knead for about 10 mins.
- Put through pasta machine or divide into manageable portions
- Flour a dry flat work surface and using a rolling pin to flatten the dough to the thickness you want.
- Cut into Lasagna sheets, flat spaghetti etc. using a sharp knife.
- Cook in boiling salted water for a few minutes until al dente.