Acapulco Chicken Pizza is an excellent appetizer when made on small tortillas. If you like a thin crust pizza then this is for you as using tortillas as the base gives the base a lovely crunch.
Acapulco Chicken Pizza
Simple recipe that children love and adults can pimp.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 slices
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil
- 3/4 lb Chicken Breasts fresh boneless, skinless , sliced
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning Mix
- 3 Tbs cayenne pepper
- 5 Tbs taco sauce Medium
- 2 large Flour tortillas
- 8 oz Refried Beans
- 1/4 cup Medium Taco Sauce
- 1/4 cup Monterey jack grated
- 1/4 cup cheddar grated
- 2 cups Lettuce shredded
- 2 large avocados mashed
- 1 large tomato diced
- Add oil to a large heated skillet; stir in chicken, taco seasoning mix and cayenne pepper and cook until browned. Stir in first amount of taco sauce and remove from the heat.
- On a large plate, place flour tortillas; divide and spread with refried beans, being sure to cover the entire tortilla.
- Add the chicken mixture over the beans and sprinkle remaining taco sauce, grated Monterey Jack cheese, and grated Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in a 375°F; oven until the cheese is bubbly, about 10 minutes.
- Remove and cut into wedges. Serve with shredded lettuce, mashed avocados, and diced tomato.
If you like a thin crust pizza then this is for you! Also makes a great appetizer when made on small tortillas.
Calories: 393kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 957mg | Potassium: 456mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g