Simple Pasta Tomato Sauce may be simple and may be easy to make but still full of flavour. This easy recipe is a go to sauce for so many things. Whether it be on a simple bowl of spaghetti or for Pork and Beef Ravioli, it works. This simple Italian recipe puts the jars in shops to shame and costs far less to make. I also add a finely chopped pinch of oregano into the sauce for a different twist.
Simple Pasta Tomato Sauce
- Add the olive oil to a frying pan and allow to heat up.
- Add the garlic and chilli and cook for 2-3 minutes just until the garlic starts to get a little colour.
- Add the tomatoes and warm through in the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop basil very gently and add as garnish.