Easy Frost Pumpkin Pie is such a simple American dessert that children love. This dessert is ready is 15 minutes and gone in seconds as everyone I know loves it. Also I use gingersnap biscuits as I love the flavour but any biscuit that crumbles is good.
Easy Frost Pumpkin Pie
- Melt margarine in small sauce pan. Remove from heat; stir in crushed cookies.
- Press mixture evenly in bottom and up sides of a 9 inch pie pan; refrigerate.
- In a large bowl combine the pumpkin, ice cream, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.;
- Blend until smooth. Fold whipped topping into pumpkin mixture.
- Pour into pie crust lined pan. Freeze for several hours or until firm. (For longer storage, cover tightly with foil)
- Before serving let stand at room temperature at least 15 minutes. Garnish as desired.