All American Buffalo Wings is a true sticky family main and side dish. I use Soy Sauce for a slightly oriental taste with cayenne pepper and hot sauce for that needed kick. I have baked these in the oven and also on the bbq so amazing all year round. This simple American recipe is always going to be popular.
All American Buffalo Wings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place wings in a baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, hot pepper sauce, cayenne pepper, soy sauce, brown sugar, and garlic.
- Brush wings with the sauce.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until cooked through, basting frequently.
- Just before serving, pour remaining sauce over wings, broil for one minute to crisp the skin.