Easter Greek Lamb
Classic Greek recipe that has stood the test of time. The oregano adds a different slant to the usual roast lamb but in such a good way.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 8 people
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar, garlic, parsley, dill, oregano, and pepper.
- Butterfly the lamb and pepper generously on both sides.
- Cut some slits in the meat.
- Marinate the lamb for 2 to 24 hours
- Drain marinade from lamb and put lamb in 425F oven in shallow roasting pan for about 45 minutes. You want an internal temperature of 135F. Let lamb rest before serving.
Sodium: 205mg | Sugar: 0.4g | Fiber: 3g | Potassium: 1119mg | Cholesterol: 187mg | Calories: 669kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 28g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Fat: 45g | Protein: 60g | Carbohydrates: 7g