It wouldn’t be Easter without a Honey Glazed Easter Ham. The soft moist ham baked long and slow and drenched in a glaze that is hard to beat. The cloves and cinnamon are good but add honey and mustard and WOW,
Honey Glazed Easter Ham
- Place ham and lemon-lime soda into crock pot. If your pot has a rack, you can use it.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours (high 3 to 4 hours).
- Thirty minutes before serving, combine honey, mustard, cloves, and cinnamon, and 3 tbs drippings from bottom of crock pot.
- Spread glaze over ham and continue cooking.
- Let ham stand for 15 minutes before serving.