Texas Style Chilli
Chilli has to be one of my favourite meals and Texas Style is the best.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 6 people
- Cut steak into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Brown meat in oil in Dutch oven, remove to bowl and set aside.
- Reserve 1/2 cup onions- cover-set aside.
- Add remaining onions, peppers, and garlic to drippings in pan
- over medium heat.
- Cook 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add more oil if necessary.
- Return meat to pan add tomatoes and their liquid and remaining ingredients, except cheese and onions.
- Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours or until meat is fork tender, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon chili into large bowl sprinkle cheese on top for garnish.
- Pass reserved onion to sprinkle over each serving.
Texas Style Chilli - The only chilli you need
Calories: 1101kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 89g | Fat: 63g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 17g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 291mg | Sodium: 1963mg | Potassium: 2364mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 27g