A Breakfast Bacon Stack is a simple recipe that fills a spot. Whether it be a breakfast, brunch or snack, it works every time. Being an open toasted sandwich makes this attractive as well as tasty. Also, there are only 5 ingredients so what could be easier. Being serious, bacon, eggs and toast is always going to be a winner.
Breakfast Bacon Stack
- Remove the rind off the bacon and put in the frying pan on a high heat. Render the fat.
- Pan fry the bacon in the rendered fat until lovely and crispy.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, milk and chives together. When mixed, pour in a small saucepan
- Cook on am medium heat, stirring for 2-3 minutes until scrambled
- Spoon the scrambled egg onto the toast and top with the bacon
- Serve immediately