Mexican Coffee Liquer Cookies are simple to make, fast to cook and divine to eat. When these go into the oven, its amazing how the door bell goes and friends descend. These cookies do not last long in my household. They contain three main ingredients – Coffee, Chocolate and Alcohol. The holy trinity of cooking in my house.
Mexican Coffee Liquer Cookies
- Cream together butter, cream, maple syrup, Kahlua and vanilla. Stir in egg.
- Add flour in three additions, making sure each addition is thoroughly mixed.
- Add baking soda and oats.
- By hand, stir in nuts and mint chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on an unoiled cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees 10-12 minutes.
- Cookies will be golden brown.