I often serve Presto Pesto Eggplant on a bed of pasta. This recipe results in a gorgeous succulent main dish. This is a lovely vegetarian dish. It is ready within 25 minutes and so full of flavour you will want another serving.
Presto Pesto Eggplant
Superb vegetarian recipe that is a main dish you must try.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 2 people
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lay the eggplant slices on the baking sheet. Try to make sure the sides are not touching.
- Coat the top of each slice with a thin layer of the pesto sauce.
- Top each slice with a portion of the diced tomatos. Sprinkle with the pepper, then the cheese.
- Garnish with the parsley and bake for 15 minutes or until the eggplant is soft and the cheese is lightly golden.
- This recipe yields 2 servings. Serving size: 1/2 recipe.
I often serve this eggplant recipe on a bed of pasta fro a gorgeous succulent meal.
Sodium: 173mg | Sugar: 0.3g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 106mg | Cholesterol: 9mg | Calories: 77kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fat: 6g | Protein: 5g | Carbohydrates: 2g