I often serve this eggplant recipe on a bed of pasta fro a gorgeous succulent meal.
Presto Pesto Eggplant
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lay the eggplant slices on the baking sheet. Try to make sure the sides are not touching.
- Coat the top of each slice with a thin layer of the pesto sauce.
- Top each slice with a portion of the diced tomatos. Sprinkle with the pepper, then the cheese.
- Garnish with the parsley and bake for 15 minutes or until the eggplant is soft and the cheese is lightly golden.
- This recipe yields 2 servings. Serving size: 1/2 recipe.