Five words that belong together – White Chocolate Cherry Mousse Cheesecake. When these combine you know its going to be amazing. I first had this at a friends house where his mum was an amazing cook. That was 40 years ago and I can still remember how it tasted. This only takes 15 minutes from start to finish and can be used as a dessert or a snack. It has been known for me to have a slice as dessert and then have a snack a bit later. The addition of cherries is a superb idea but you can adjust it for other seasonal fruits.
White Chocolate Cherry Mousse Cheesecake
- Melt chocolate.
- Dissolve gelatin with 1 ounce of water.
- Place cream cheese and sugar in mixing bowl. Use medium speed for 10 minutes.
- When mixture is soft and creamy add melted white chocolate and gelatin. Mix for two minutes.
- Add whipped cream and sundried cherries.
- To assemble: Grease a 10-inch mold with butter and cover sides with the Shortbread crumbles.
- Pour Caramel DeLite crumbles on bottom, then pour the cheesecake mixture over the first layer of cookies.
- On top of that pour the Praline Royale mixture.
- Alternate the cheese and cookie layers.