A gorgeous Chinese orientated basting/marinade that packs a superb punch without killing the flavour.
Soy-Lemon Basting Sauce
Soy Lemon Basting Sauce is gorgeous chinese orientated basting and marinading that packs a lovely punch without oveer doing it. Ideal on fish and poultry.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to Collection
Servings: 6 portions
- In a saucepan blend brown sugar and cornstarch. .
- Stir in lemon juice, soy sauce and water.
- Add onion, butter and garlic
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Use to baste fish or poultry during the last 15 minutes of broiling or grilling.
Calories: 35kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 0.5g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.002g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 295mg | Potassium: 41mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 3g