Fast Deviled Eggs are a simple Italian recipe that combines hard boiled eggs with smooth dairy and herbs and mustard. The result is a lovely side dish, canape, salad, picnics and snack that never ages.
Fast Deviled Eggs
A lovely recipe that never gets old. The paprika and mustard mixed with the mayonnaise makes this a dish with a kick.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 24 portions
- Put a large pan of water on and bring to a boil.
- Carefully put the eggs in a boil til hard boiled. Should take about 7 - 10 minutes.
- When boiled cool under running water and leave to become cold. Carefully remove the shell.
- Cut the eggs length ways.
- Combine all of the ingredients except the eggs and the extra parsley and paprika in a suitably sized bowl.
- Carefully remove the yolks and place them in a separate bowl. Put the whites safely to one side.
- Mash the yolks and thoroughly mix with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Spoon the mixture back into the egg whites.
- Place on a serving dish and sprinkle with parsley and additional paprika.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 69kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 92mg | Potassium: 47mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 332IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg