I have also used ground turkey instead of chicken at Christmas etc for a lovely surprise. I have not include a great deal of spice in this recipe as it doesnt require it. However, I have used chillies, curry powder and the norm to great success. This recipe is adaptable to suit your own pallettes. If you make different version pleae upload what you did.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover a baking tray with foil folding any excess over the rim.
- Spray with a little cooking oil or brush a thin coating on to prevent the balls from sticking.
- Combine all of the ingredients together in one bowl and mix well.
- Dampen your hands with cold water to prevent the mixture from sticking to your fingers.
- Roll the mixture into about small balls and place on baking sheet. You should get about 25 -30 balls depending on size.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until lovely and brown.
- Serve with a tomato sauce or use as a part of a buffet.