Homemade Sausage Patties
Everybody loves homemade sausages and the grandchildren help me make these. It is so good to know what ingredients are being eaten.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 8 patties
- Cover a baking sheet with grease proof paper/parchment paper or foil
- In a large bowl mix the pork, sage, thyme, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Once well mixed together add the egg.
- Once well mixed together add the egg and mix again.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to allow to cool down.
- Once chill, dampen hands and shape the mixture into 8 patties and place on the baking sheet as described in Note 1.
- Heat the oil/butter in a large pan over a medium heat and fry the patties for about 4 minutes each side or until golden brown and thoroughly cooked.
Sodium: 182mg | Sugar: 0.1g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 210mg | Cholesterol: 45mg | Calories: 174kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Fat: 14g | Protein: 11g | Carbohydrates: 2g