Sesame Chicken Wings are three words that are in harmony. The sticky sesame seed coating on delicate moist chicken wings. These can be served as a main dish, side dish and snack. i add paprika and dry mustard as I love the heat but these can be left out if a milder version is required. Everybody loves these especially children and are fast to cook and economical to buy. Best of both worlds.
Sesame Chicken Wings
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Separate chicken wings at joints; discard tips.
- Spread 1 tablespoon margarine in each of 2 13x9x2″ pans.
- Beat eggs and milk with fork in the first bowl.
- Mix bisquick, sesame seeds, paprika, mustard and salt in the second bowl.
- Soak chicken in egg mixture in first bowl.
- Then coat chicken with sesame seed mixture in the second bowl.
- Arrange close together in pans.
- Drizzle the margarine over chicken.
- Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until brown and crisp