This is one casserole that everybody should try. It is soft, succulent, tangy and filling all in one go.
Tangy Beef Barbecue
- Cut beef top round steak into 1/8-inch strips.
- Place onions in single layer over bottom of 11-3/4 X 7-1/2-inch microwave-safe dish. Cover with waxed paper; microwave at high 2 minutes.
- Arrange beef strips over onions. Microwave, covered, at medium 5 minutes. Pour off drippings.
- Meanwhile, combine catsup, brown sugar, vinegar, cornstarch, dry mustard, hot pepper sauce and salt, mixing thoroughly. Stir into beef mixture; microwave, covered, at medium 8 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes.
- Arrange muffins on 4 individual plates. Stir beef mixture; spoon an equal portion over each muffin