Thai Chicken Noodles is a dish that is always a hit. The quick and easy Thai recipe is superb and produces a main dish of amazing flavours and aromas. I use peanut butter in this recipe and crushed peanuts as a topping. Both create superb textures and additional flavours. All in all this is a go to recipe.
Thai Chicken Noodles
Chicken and Noodles etc
- Place a small pan over low heat and add all of the ingredients, stirring until fully mixed.
- Add one teaspoon of chilli sauce. Taste it and add more if you prefer.
- Keep the sauce warm until needed to combine with the body of the dish.
- Cook the noodles as per instruction. When cooked, put to one side in a warmed bowl with a drop of sesame oil (prevents it sticking together) until needed.
- Place a large pan on a medium high heat. Add half of the vegetable oil.
- When the vegetable oil is hot, carefully add the chicken pieces.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and allow to dry for about 5 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove from the pan and place on a warmed plate.
- Add the remaining vegetable oil to the pan.
- When hot again, add the carrots and the peppers and stir fry for 5 minutes or until tender.
- When ready, add the chicken and noodles back into the skillet. Cook until thoroughly warmed.
- Remove the pan from the heat and pour the Peanut Sauce over the noodles, chicken and veg.
- Serve immediately and sprinkle with the sliced green onions and crushed peanuts (subject to allergies obviously).