A stunning recipe that is refreshing and filling at the same time. Use vegetable stock to make this vegetarian.
Lemon Risotto - Risotto al Limone
A stunningly tasty and vibrant Lemon Risotto dish that will have you licking your lips.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to Collection
Servings: 4 people
- Combine the stock and water in a pot and bring to a simmer over moderate heat.
- Heat half the butter in a large skillet over moderate heat and saute the onion until tender but not brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add the rice and cook, stirring frequently, for about 2 minutes.
- Add about 1 cup (250 ml) of the broth mixture and cook, stirring frequently, until almost all the liquid has been absorbed before adding more.
- Continue cooking and adding liquid, stirring frequently, for 15 minutes.
- Add half the grated lemon zest and all of the lemon juice.
- Continue cooking and adding more liquid as needed until the rice is tender but still firm-"al dente"-about 5 to 10 minutes more. Immediately before serving stir in the remaining butter and grated Parmesan, and garnish with the remaining lemon zest.
A stunning recipes that is refreshing and filling at the same time.
Sodium: 1037mg | Sugar: 1g | Fiber: 0.3g | Potassium: 84mg | Cholesterol: 57mg | Calories: 604kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Fat: 20g | Protein: 20g | Carbohydrates: 87g