This is a simple recipe to make perfect Fast Waffles. The recipe is idiot proof as even I can make them. If your not sure what to have for breakfast or brunch then try these. Top then with cream, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, honey, syrup. The list is endless. My children adore these and it is an easy way to get them to eat fruit!!!
- In a large glass bowl, mix the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar thoroughly.
- Preheat waffle maker to desired temperature.
- In a second glass bowl, crack the eggs and beat.
- Add the milk and stir together with the butter and vanilla.
- Slowly pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture and stir until totally combined.
- Ladle the batter mixture into a preheated waffle maker.
- Cook the waffles until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve immediately with an amazing choice of toppings.