Ham and Leek Quiche is another of these simple recipes that even I can do. The soft leeks and tasty ham combine to make this a lovely dish. Serve this on a salad for a superb summery meal. Also the children love these recipes. I make a few different flavours for the family and they all get devoured quickly. Especially when I take them on picnics. You can use left over ham for this recipe to avoid any waste. Don’t forget to try our other quiche recipes such as Egg and Bacon or Asparagus and tomato. If you have a quiche recipe you would like to share then “Submit”
Ham and Leek Quiche
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas mark 4.
- Melt the butter over medium heat, then add the sliced leeks and cook for about 5 minutes, or until softened.
- In a bowl, beat the two eggs, cream and milk together. Add the grated cheese and season with pepper.
- Line a pie dish with shortcrust pastry.
- Spread the cooked leeks and ham over the pastry and pour in the cream mixture.
- Place on a baking tray and cook for 30 minutes.