A favourite of Egg and Bacon Quiche. What could be more tasty than a quiche. Have it hot or cold with a picnic. Add red and green peppers and Chillies for adult version. There are so many variations to this recipe, we have a growing number and will get more. You can have Broccoli and Cheese, Ham and Leek and my personal favourite Asparagus, Tomato and Cheddar. This is one of those recipes that once you have tried it, it sticks with you for ever. These are just a few but it is a build your own kind of recipe when it comes to the fillings. Let us know what you try and how it went.
Bacon and Egg Quiche
- Roll out pastry to line a 23cm flan tin.
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Fry onion and bacon together till crispy.
- Beat the milk and egg together. Add to the cooked onion and bacon.
- Pour the mixture into the flan case.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven Gas 6/200C/400F for 40 minutes till the filling is set and golden brown.