I am normally a bacon and eggs kind of guy but my girlfriend made this for me. I gave it a go and it was so full of flavour and was actually filling. Oat Topped Baked Tomatoes are now a regular breakfast and brunch recipe in our house!! Best of all, it is full of oats, tomatoes and wholemeal muffins with no frying involved.
Oat Topped Baked Tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200C, gas mark 6
- Place the tomatoes cut side up on a small baking tray and spread with mustard
- Spoon over the cream cheese and top with the oats
- Sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce and bake for 15 minutes
- Serve on toasted wholemeal muffins