Homemade Chicken Nuggets is loved by children and adults. Ready in 20 minutes. Ideal for lunch, picnics and snacks and can be hot or cold. I use either melted butter or a beaten egg to coat the chicken. However, using dried herbs adds extra flavour but also use spice like paprika.
Homemade Chicken Nuggets
- Preheat oven to 200 C / Gas mark 6.
- Cut the chicken breasts into nugget sized pieces.
- In a glass bowl,
- Combine the dry breadcrumbs, dried herbs, cheese and the salt in a glass bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Crack an egg into a bowl or the melted butter into a seperate bowl.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the egg/butter then into the breadcrumb mixture. Turn over until fully coated.
- Put the covered chicken pieces on a greased baking tray making sure that they do not touch.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until gold brown and piping hot inside.
- Serve either hot or cold.