Asparagus and Prawn Stir Fry is a lovely healthy recipe for those who love food but are in a rush. Served as both a side dish and main dish, this recipe provides flavour, texture and amazing colours. A simple recipe of asparagus, prawns, garlic, chilli and ginger making a superb combination.
Asparagus and Prawn Stir Fry
- Place the frying pan over a medium-high heat and add 1/2 the olive oil. Heat until frying hot.
- Place a dinner plate in a bowl of hot water to warm (or in the oven)
- Add the prawns to the pan and add 1/2 tsp of salt and the red chilli.
- Cook until the prawns are lovely and pink.
- Remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside on a warmed plate.
- Now add the remaining 2 tsp of olive oil in the frying pan. and add the asparagus
- Add the ginger and garlic and season with another ½ tsp of salt. #
- Stir frequently and cook until the asparagus is tender and crisp.
- Add the , prawns back to the frying pan and add the soy sauce.
- Stir until the ingredients are well combined and thorughly cooked.
- When ready, add the lemon juice and stir.
- Serve hot.