Chicken Tikka Masala
Chicken Tikka Masala is one of those choices that so many of us will have purchased in a restaurant or as a takeaway. To cook it at home is easier than you think and the taste is immense.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Add the oil to a pan and add the onions and peppers.
- Cook for 5 minutes until soft and add the chicken breasts and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the tikka paste and stir for 1-2 minutes until the chicken is evenly coated.
- Add the garlic and tomatoes, mix again and bring to a gentle boil then cover and simmer gently for 6-8 minutes.
- Add the coriander, stir well then remove from the heat.
- Stir in the yogurt, sprinkle with the remaining coriander and serve immediately.
Sodium: 12mg | Sugar: 5g | Fiber: 2g | Potassium: 101mg | Cholesterol: 0.3mg | Calories: 58kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Fat: 1g | Protein: 2g | Carbohydrates: 10g