- Combine the tripe, pigs feet, and water in a large pot and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat and simmer covered for 3 hours.
- Allow the pot to cool and remove the meats.
- Cut the tripe into thin strips and remove the bones from the pig's feet.
- Return the meats to the stock.
- Cut the corn from the cobs and add it, along with the scallions, coriander, salt, and pepper, to the stock.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve with garnishes for diners to help themselves to.