A lovely tasty Thai recipe that is fast to prep and cook and vanishes like there's no tomorrow. This is a favourite when the kids have their friends around.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Pour the oil into a large frying pan or wok and heat over a medium heat.
- When hot, add the chillies, cover and cook for 3–4 minutes, or until blackened.
- Stir in the ginger, garlic and onions and cook uncovered for 10 minutes, or until softened.
- Cut the chicken into chunks and add to the pan and cook for 8–10 minutes until cooked through.
- Stir in the soy sauce, vinegar and a pinch of salt, to taste.
- Simmer for about 1 minute.
- Place the chicken on a platter, sprinkle over the spring onions.
- Serve with hot fluffy rice.
Sodium: 613mg | Sugar: 2g | Fiber: 0.4g | Potassium: 54mg | Calories: 153kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fat: 15g | Protein: 1g | Carbohydrates: 5g