French cakish sort of bread ish sort of custardy. Difficult to describe but easy to eat.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 6 people
- Use the butter to grease a 9 inch (approx 25 cm) pie pan.
- In a bowl beat the egg yolk and mix in the applesauce, sugar, flour, milk, and almond extract.
- In another bowl beat the egg whites and the salt until stiff but not dry.
- Fold the egg whites into the applesauce mixture and pour into the prepared pie pan.
- Drop the cherries into the batter-do not press down.
- Bake in a 350F (180C) oven for 20 minutes, until the clafoutis is golden and puffy, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
French cakish sort of bread ish sort of custardish.Try it as it is very good.
Sodium: 44mg | Sugar: 21g | Fiber: 2g | Potassium: 76mg | Cholesterol: 35mg | Calories: 147kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Saturated Fat: 0.3g | Fat: 1g | Protein: 5g | Carbohydrates: 30g