A simple to prepare with no cooking but looks absolutely stunning it is almost a shame to disturb it.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 6 people
- 2 large chicken breast halves boneless, cooked and diced
- 6 rashers smoked bacon crisply cooked and finely chopped
- 1 large ripe avocado peeled, pitted, and finely chopped
- 3 large hard-cooked eggs peeled and finely chopped
- 4 cups finely chopped iceberg lettuce 1 L
- 4 cups finely chopped chicory 1 L
- 4 cups finely chopped romaine 1 L
- 2 cups finely chopped watercress 500 ml
- 2 medium tomatoes seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese 125 ml
- 1 cup French dressing 250 ml, your favourite
- Combine the iceberg lettuce, chicory, romaine, and watercress and form a mound in a large shallow salad bowl or deep platter.
- Arrange the tomatoes, chicken, bacon, avocado, and eggs artfully on top of the greens (long, narrow strips of the individual ingredients is traditional).
- Add 1 cup (250 ml) of the salad dressing immediately before serving.
Sodium: 582mg | Sugar: 11g | Fiber: 6g | Potassium: 953mg | Cholesterol: 18mg | Calories: 315kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Fat: 24g | Protein: 11g | Carbohydrates: 18g