A very popular dessert regardless of age. My grandchildren love them and so do my parents. Always a surprise and success.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 6 people
- Mix the melted butter and lemon juice together and pour them into a baking dish large enough to hold the bananas snugly in a single layer.
- Add the bananas and turn them to coat with the butter mixture.
- Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle over the bananas.
- Bake in a preheated 400F (200C) oven until the butter begins to bubble, about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the optional coconut over the bananas for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Bananas taste even more banana-like when they're heated.
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 29g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 18mg | Potassium: 36mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 12g