Chinese Style Spare Ribs is a simple recipe that works every time. The Hoisin, Soy and Honey make this a superbly simple recipe that produces a sticky finger licking treat. Also, this can be prepared in advance ready to be cooked. These are ideal as part of a BBQ, main course and also as a side dish.
Chinese Style Spare Ribs
- Cut spareribs into serving-size portions.
- Place large plastic bag in large bowl. In bag, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add ribs, close bag tightly.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight; turn bag several times to distribute marinade.
- Drain ribs, reserving marinade.
- Place ribs in shallow roasting pan; cover with foil and bake in a 350 degree F. oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Uncover and brush ribs with the reserved marinade.
- Discard leftover marinade. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or till done.