Creamy Stuffed Pasta Shells
Many do not like using the microwave for a meal but this is fast and works so well it would be a silly not to when in a rushPrint Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Crumble sausage into casserole. Add scallions. Nuke on high three to four minutes.
- Pour off fat. Stir in chicken, sauteed mushrooms, crumbs, wine, parsley, and celery salt.
- Mix well.
- Stuff 16 shells and place four in each gratin dish. Pour Mornay Sauce over shells.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Nuke on high for seven to eight minutes, turning once.
- Spoon sauce over pasta before serving.
- Sprinkle with parmesan, parsley and paprika.
Sodium: 868mg | Sugar: 4g | Fiber: 4g | Potassium: 499mg | Cholesterol: 120mg | Calories: 404kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Fat: 13g | Protein: 36g | Carbohydrates: 33g