Grapefruit and Ketchup Sauce. Yes you did read that correctly. The combination of a only a few ingredients and contrasts makes this a superb sauce. Whether it be for bbq ribs, steaks, dips and many others, it works.
Grapefruit and Ketchup Sauce
Strange mix that works so well together.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 2 Cups
- Juice enough grapefruit to provide 2 cups of juice.
- Pour the juice into saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add the ketchup, corn starch and hot pepper sauce.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- Cook for 3 – 4 minutes.
- When cooked, keep warm until needed and sauce and/or a dip.
Calories: 345kcal | Carbohydrates: 85g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1075mg | Potassium: 1526mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 55g | Vitamin A: 7034IU | Vitamin C: 173mg | Calcium: 143mg | Iron: 3mg