Grapefruit and Ketchup Sauce. Yes you did read that correctly. The combination of a only a few ingredients and contrasts makes this a superb sauce. Whether it be for bbq ribs, steaks, dips and many others, it works.
Grapefruit and Ketchup Sauce
- Juice enough grapefruit to provide 2 cups of juice.
- Pour the juice into saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add the ketchup, corn starch and hot pepper sauce.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- Cook for 3 – 4 minutes.
- When cooked, keep warm until needed and sauce and/or a dip.