Easy to doPrint Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 10 biscuits
- Cover an 9-by-13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix the peanuts, raisins, oats, rice cereal in a large bowl.
- Combine peanut butter, brown sugar and honey in a microwaveable bowl and cook on High until bubbling.
- Add vanilla essence and stir until blended.
- Pour the mixture over the dry ingredients and stir thoroughly until coated.
- Pour the mixture to the baking pan and press down firmly.
- Let stand for about 1 hour to harden.
- Cut into bars.
Sodium: 50mg | Sugar: 30g | Fiber: 6g | Potassium: 527mg | Calories: 345kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 3g | Protein: 9g | Carbohydrates: 74g