Red pepper and Tomato Soup
Lovely warming soup recipe for cold winter days. The additional of red peppers to a classic tomato soup takes it to a new level.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Melt butter in a non stick pan and sauté the peppers and onion until golden and tender.
- Stir in garlic paprika and smoked puree and cook, stirring constantly for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, stock and sugar.
- Squash the tomatoes into chunks.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in cream and basil; season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with croutons (seperate recipe in therecipe.website)
Sodium: 951mg | Sugar: 3g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 126mg | Cholesterol: 56mg | Calories: 174kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Fat: 17g | Protein: 1g | Carbohydrates: 5g