Prawn Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce is such a simple dish but the flavours are amazing. The mix of the garlic and chilli with plump prawns in a silky sauce. will always work. Add the spaghetti and you have a filling main dish that with satisfy the hungriest of people. Also you can use fresh prawns if you want, just fry them until pink and add to the sauce.
Prawn Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce
- Pour water into a large pan. Add a good pinch of salt and place over a high heat.
- Bring to the boil.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions.
- Over a medium heat, add the oil to a frying pan. When hot, add the garlic and chilli until softened.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, vinegar and sugar and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- When the pasta is cooked, place a colander over a mug and drain the pasta. The mug is to catch some of the pasta water.
- Add the drained pasta and the prawns to the tomato sauce and a few spoonful’s of the pasta water. The pasta water is used to loosen the sauce so it covers the spaghetti well.
- Toss everything together well and serve immediately.
- Add grated parmesan.